Remote Sites, Dickinson, ND
(and on Road)
|Status: Full Time, Regular
||EEO-1: Craft Workers
|Normal Work Hours and Days: Often required to work weekends as well as during the week. (May require overtime). The schedule may be adjusted to accommodate workload.
Cruz Energy Services, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, other protected activities, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. **This employer participates in E-Verify. Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify.**
Responsible for expert mechanical knowledge of and ability to assist in operating hydro excavator trucks (Mud Dog 1600). Ensure that the truck and all equipment is properly utilized, cleaned, and stored.
- Assist in operating hydro excavator trucks proficiently and complete jobs for clients in an efficient and safe manner.
- Work closely with operator so the job is completed as quickly and safely as possible, while also learning about maintenance of the truck, how to operate it and how to best use and take care of the tools.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the truck, tools, and work area.
- Get daily tickets signed before leaving location and communicating with the client on current or future needs.
- Follow all applicable DOT regulations.
- Turn in all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Assist other shop and operations staff as requested.
- Maintain a safe and clean workplace.
- Report any hazards, injuries or ill-health to your supervisor.
- Adhere to companies policies and work requirements.
- Maintain dependable attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and preferably able to perform other tasks satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have valid Driver License.
- Knowledge of and ability to safely secure loads for transport.
- Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
- Ability to interface well with the clients, dispatch, and the office staff.
- Ability to see and record written data and information.
- Ability to communicate information in writing so others will understand.
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
- Ability to meet delivery schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to drive construction equipment for axle loading and unloading purposes.